B2B role of Microsoft Sales Specialist in domain of M365 (Modern Work), Azure Cloud Computing and Business Applications in 3 Regions of META (Middle East), U.S.A. and India Markets. A successful person shall be offering expertise in creating robust sales pipelines, achieving high sales goals and building long-term relationships. Person need to be highly organized, dependable and Trustworthy professional successful at managing multiple priorities by working with Customer CXOs to build on their digital transformation priorities.
– New Customer Acquisition and Existing Customer Retention and assisting in acquiring projects and support contracts related to ICT, Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, Security Practice etc.
– Past experience to Successfully Close migration projects for Organizations from different Industry verticals to Office 365, Azure Cloud and Dynamics365.
– Conduct training and mentor team members to promote productivity, accuracy, and commitment to friendly service.
– Create and Execute customer support strategies to increase customer retention.
– Use strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop effective solutions for challenging situations.
- Help customers to define Microsoft cloud technology roadmaps and offering solutions
- Must be Expert in selling to CXOs by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Perform pre-sales technical support functions including meeting with clients to gather requirements, create technical plans and designs, and build scope documents.
– Prove successful in working within tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
Worked diligently to resolve unique and recurring complaints, promoting loyalty, and enhancing operations.
– Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
– Managed portfolio of accounts totaling a big $ Value in sales.
– Maintain high standards of customer service by answering pricing, availability, use and credit questions accurately.
Engineering Degree in IT and an MBA Degree.
Microsoft Industry Certifications MS100, AZ100, Dynamics365