At A Glance
The client needed a robust infrastructure that included a virtual machine (VM) and a secure site-to-point VPN to protect their VM from potential threats on the public internet.
Key challenges included:
- Security: The client demanded top-notch security measures to safeguard their financial data from cyber threats and unauthorized access.
- Remote Access: Ensuring authorized users could remotely access the VM securely was essential for business continuity and operational flexibility.
- Scalability: The solution needed to be scalable to accommodate future growth and changing infrastructure requirements.
- Virtual Machine Deployment: GetMax deployed a robust virtual machine within a state-of-the-art data center. The VM was configured to meet the client’s specific requirements, including processing power, memory, and storage.
- Site-to-Point VPN: To secure the VM from the public internet, GetMax established a site-to-point VPN connection using industry-standard encryption protocols. This ensured that all data transmitted to and from the VM remained confidential and protected from potential threats.
- Security Measures: GetMax implemented multiple layers of security, including firewall configurations, intrusion detection systems, and regular security audits to safeguard the VM from cyberattacks.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) Policy: GetMax deployed a Web Application Firewall (WAF) policy, meticulously tailored to the client’s e-commerce domain. This WAF policy allowed fine-grained control over access to the platform, securing it against various online threats.
- Scalability: The solution was designed with scalability in mind, allowing the client to easily expand their infrastructure as their business grew.
The implementation of GetMax’s solution yielded significant benefits for the client:
- Enhanced Security: The VM and data were shielded from external threats, providing peace of mind to the client and their customers.
- Remote Accessibility: Authorized personnel could securely access the VM from anywhere, promoting efficient remote work and collaboration.
- Scalability: The client could easily scale their infrastructure in response to changing business needs, reducing the need for extensive infrastructure overhauls.
- Business Continuity: The client’s critical applications and data remained accessible and operational, even in challenging circumstances.