At A Glance
Kaspersky Cloud based Anti-Virus
- With a globally-recognised brand and millions of customers, the company relies heavily on its IT systems and equipment to maintain high quality services for customers and they use these systems to manage huge volumes of sensitive company, financial, product and customer data, including payment services infrastructure
- Within this large and dispersed organization, maintaining efficient IT and telecom systems is essential for this leading Hospitality Industry to operate successfully.
- Having robust IT security measures in place is vital to protect the huge volumes of data contained in documents, spreadsheets and databases. Much of this information is valuable and confidential and must be protected from unauthorized access or attacks.
- The company’s existing security solutions were not providing either the necessary protection against virus attacks or the level of visibility and control essential to maintain fully operational systems and services for staff and guests alike.
How GetMax did it?
- GetMax Professional Services team worked with the leading Hospitality industry to understand in detail its technology and systems – and the appropriate level of security required to ensure that IT security arrangements matched the high standards demanded in all other areas of the industry’s operations.
- Final presentation of approved solution to their management team on Sophos Endpoint Security and Control and getting a sign-off for the project.
- Modern anti-malware technologies and prompt updates of Kaspersky Antivirus Solution help to reliably protect the security of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- With Kaspersky Antivirus Solution , IT staff is able to see granular reports of threats to define the necessary actions to keep the system secure.
- The simple task and report management system, a well-considered unified security management centre and the easy installation process make Kaspersky an optimum security product for a this leading Hospitality Industry.
- By ensuring that IT systems and infrastructure are well protected, the hospitality industry is ensuring that customer satisfaction remains high – vital for profitability.
- The Anti-Virus protection covers everything – the web, files and removable storage. They can monitor and track where attacks are coming from and take the necessary steps remotely to protect their networks, rather than being unprotected and dealing manually with every single device or PC that had been affected.
- The solution had a hugely positive impact. Everything the company does is focussed on their customers and providing everything that they need. Now the employees can concentrate on making improvements and innovations to their service, more resources can be invested in essential customer services.”
Kaspersky Cloud based Anti-Virus:
- GetMax, Certified Kaspersky partner was chosen because of their proven track record in the security implementation for leading industries in UAE. GetMax recommended a comprehensive package of Kaspersky’s multi-layered IT security solutions, including advanced anti-malware, data encryption and endpoint controls.
- This leading Hospitality Industry considered a range of potential suppliers during a comprehensive procurement process and the Kaspersky Cloud based Antivirus was the winner, as the solution met all the technical and safety requirements stipulated by the company.
- GetMax Lead consultant met with their IT Team to understand in detail the hotel’s technology and systems – and the appropriate level of security required to ensure that IT security arrangements matched the high standards demanded in all other areas of the hotel’s operations.
- GetMax recommended a comprehensive package of Kaspersky’s multi-layered IT security solutions, including advanced anti-malware, data encryption and endpoint controls. Vulnerability scanning, web and device controls, and centralised systems management and tools were added to the specification.
- In addition GetMax made the solution deployment simple and easy. This allowed the staff to smoothly migrate from a competitor solution which was not sufficiently reliable.
- Our Technical experts gave them comprehensive training as the solution was being deployed enabling IT staff to both protect systems and infrastructure – and focus on service improvements and innovations.
- The solution was set up very well with a very intense period of training to make sure that the company gets the best results.